BEE FIT FOR THE FUTURE™ WORKSHOP
Creating Change Leaders at all Levels
For Leaders implementing key change and employee engagement initiatives, developing and commercialising innovation ideas and improving general leadership skills.
- Learn core Leadership and Management competencies.
- Understand and adapt your own leadership style in the context of change, innovation and employee engagement in general.
- Learn principles and strategies for leading the emotional side of change.
- Understand how to lead the change process, the culture change, progressing the innovation ideas and the employee engagement initiatives.
- Use The Bee Book story to help participants understand the current strategy, what is required now and what the future looks like.
- Build readiness for change and innovation by creating a high sense of urgency.
- Learn how to overcome the fear of change.
- Understand that people react differently to change.
- Explore how to communicate with employees and engage them.
- Unleash leadership at all levels to build greater commitment to progress.
- Improve your change, innovation, engagement and leadership skills.
- Understand habits and behaviours as they relate to change.
- Understand the importance of team work.
- Identify unique individual strengths that produce greater results.
- Learn how intact teams accelerate change and innovation.
- Understand how important employee engagement is in the modern world and how it directly correlates to improved bottom results.
- Learn how important employee engagement is within the context of good leadership.
- Understand how to transition from where we are now to where we want to be.
- Apply the combination of leadership and management to optimize results.
- Learn about common mistakes leaders make and how to overcome them.
- Use The Bee Book story to relate to real world issues within your organisation.
- Develop an understanding of how change, innovation and employee engagement should work together and synergise with one another.
- Learn how to break down silos.
- Create an action plan to implement an initiative that will help future proof your organisation.
- Compare your organisation (hive) to other organisations (hives) and discuss the pros and cons using The Bee Book as the catalyst for action.
- Future proof your organisation.
- Provide a structured list of what needs changing from the employees’ perspective and compare it to the leadership perspective.
- Develop a self-directed leadership development plan.
- Highlight behaviours that are either “sinking your boat” or nurturing more engagement and productivity.
- Arrive at a common language to help move the business forward.
- Have fun, learn and develop.