This program is based on John Mattone’s new breakthrough Amazon best-seller, Talent Leadership.
The program is geared for HR professionals and operations leaders who are charged with designing, implementing and/or conducting leadership assessment and coaching processes and practices.
John Mattone’s proprietary “Stealth Cultural Leadership” Model provides the foundation for learning about the critical talent practices that need to be optimized and integrated in order for an organization to achieve and sustain success in talent management.
These elements include:
- Isolating target leadership competencies
- Utilizing a variety of objective assessments to calibrate performance, potential and readiness
- Integrating assessment data to identify strengths and development needs
- Creating compelling IDP’s that guide and motivate
- Coaching leaders from the “inside-out.”